Visit : Monument
ROYAL PALACE OF LAEKEN
© Willy Coppens
Avenue du Parc Royal
1020 Brussels (BRUXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Built between 1781 and 1785, burnt down in 1890 and restored and enlarged in 1902. Classical, Louis XVI style. The King's residence since 1831.
Closed to the public.
- website : http://www.monarchie.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- Laurent Gerbaud Chocolates
- Museum of Letters and Manuscripts in Brussels
- Mini-Europe, the EU's most beautiful monuments in Brussels
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Ancient Art, Fine Arts Museum of Belgium
- BOZAR - Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels