Visit : Monument
ROYAL PALACE OF LAEKEN
Avenue du Parc Royal
1020 Brussels (BRUXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Built between 1781 and 1785, burnt down in 1890 and restored and enlarged in 1902. Classical, Louis XVI style. The King's residence since 1831.
Closed to the public.
- website : http://www.monarchie.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- Cauchie House
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- The Wellington Museum in Waterloo