Visit : Park/Garden
Park of Laeken
© WBT - Global View - Simon Schmitt
Avenue du Parc Royal
Avenue Jules Van Praet
1020 Brussels (BRUXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
This public park situated in the North of Brussels dates back to the 19th century, and on one side boasts the magnificent view of the city, and on the other side an impressive view of the Royal Palace of Laeken.
The monument of the dynasty has, like a headland, pride of place in the heart of a sober and bare landscape. Take care, appearances are often misleading : this monument in a flamboyant Gothic style, erected in memory of Léopold I, is not the only interesting thing of the 26 hectares of park between the avenues of Parc-Royal and Jules-Van-Praet.
To crown your visit, the garden of the Chinese Pavilion and the Japanese Tower, the Royal Estate, the park of Osseghem and the domain of Stuyvenberg open their doors to you. And a few minutes away is the Heysel plateau with entertainment from Bruparck, Mini Europe, Océade, the Atomium and the Planetarium. Fun for all ages!
- website : http://www.bruxelles.be/artdet.cfm/5451
Visit our partners' webpages
- Musée Meunier Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History in Brussels
- Royal Museum of the Armed forces and Military History, Brussels
- Antoine Wierz Museum - Royal Museums for Fine Arts