Avenue Rommelaere 49
1020 Brussels (BRUXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
In 1992, Martine Jamart launched herself in Belgium with a very simple yet ingenious idea: to produce and distribute the best pralines in the world.
Her objectives have been achieved thanks to the extremely high quality of the ingredients she uses, obtained from the furthest corners of the world.
Pralines, fresh cream, creamy chocolate and butter fillings, liqueurs, marzipans, caramels are some of her main choices, not forgetting the truffles, the little orangettes and the paves (filo pastry filled with custard cream).
For groups only - bookings necessary.
A guided tour lasting two hours with a demonstration and a gift.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 478 43 89
- fax : +32 (0) 2 478 30 65
Visit our partners' webpages
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- The Wellington Museum in Waterloo
- Royal Museums of Fine Arts - Musée Fin-de-Siècle Museum
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours