FRESCO OF THE DE WAND STATION
Station de Wand
Rue de Wand
1020 Brussels (BRUXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The biggest fresco in Belgium! With a total surface of 1500 square meters. This huge work was created in the De Wand station by artists from Belgium, France, the Netherlands and Great-Brittain. In only 9 days, these artists met the challenge to make the biggest fresco of Belgium.
The De Wand station is located near the Japanese Tower and the Heysel plateau.
- website : http://www.stib.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- Comic Strip Village in Brussels
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- Antoine Wierz Museum - Royal Museums for Fine Arts
- Panorama at the Battle of Waterloo battlefield
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours