December 2015, Plasticarium Art & Design Museum
In early December 2015, the Plasticarium, the Atomium's new museum, will open its doors at the Brussels Trade Mart, at the Heysel Exhibition Park.
The Plasticarium will also be blessed with a vast space (1000m²) dedicated to temporary exhibitions about art and design of the 20th century as well as their modern-day counterparts.
The Plasticarium will become an unmissable cultural draw in Brussels, a kind of 10th sphere of the Atomium.
- website : http://www.plasticarium.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- Traditional Belgian Chocolatiers - Planète Chocolat
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours
- Panorama at the Battle of Waterloo battlefield
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour
- Royal Museum of the Armed forces and Military History, Brussels