CARRIERES DE L'IMAGINAIRE (QUARRIES OF IMAGINATION)
-6567 LABUISSIERE (MERBES-LE-CHATEAU)
- MAPS: Google Maps
This territory, on which valleys, plains, forests and fields stretch out, offers a surprising historic heritage: old quarry that used to house a feudal castle. Today, a place to walk and relax: in June the Bonfire, in October Halloween,...
Relaxation and fun!
Guided visit by appointment.
Difficult access for persons with reduced mobility (stairs).
Info: Tourist Office 32 (0)71/55 48 66.
Free of charge.
Tourist information on the town MERBES-LE-CHATEAU
Visit our partners' webpages
- Vicinal Historic Tramway Discovery Centre in Lobbes-Thuin
- The Eau d'Heures Lakes, the Largest Lakes in Belgium
- The Bois du Cazier Industry Museum
- Pairi Daiza - the best zoo in Belgium 2014
- The Spin Cablepark: Waterskiing at the Eau d'Heure Lakes