CARRIERES DE L'IMAGINAIRE (QUARRIES OF IMAGINATION)
6567 LABUISSIERE (MERBES-LE-CHATEAU)
- MAPS: Google Maps
This territory, on which valleys, plains, forests and fields stretch out, offers a surprising historic heritage: old quarry that used to house a feudal castle. Today, a place to walk and relax: in June the Bonfire, in October Halloween,...
Relaxation and fun!
Guided visit by appointment.
Difficult access for persons with reduced mobility (stairs).
Info: Tourist Office 32 (0)71/55 48 66.
Free of charge.
Tourist information on the town MERBES-LE-CHATEAU
Visit our partners' webpages
- Le Bois du Cazier: Mining, Glass and Industry museums
- Vicinal Historic Tramway Discovery Centre in Lobbes-Thuin
- The Mahymobiles Automobile Museum in Leuze-en-Hainaut
- Guided Tours of the Tourist Office of the Charleroi Region
- Plugstreet 14-18 Experience First World War Interpretation Centre