Boulevard Léopold II
1081 Brussels (KOEKELBERG)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The park is located on the Koekelberg plateau, on the border of Ganshoren and Koekelberg. Its longitudinal layout has the form of the Royal Monogram of Léopold II. The big walk that the park offers, is like a double avenue, with a big central grassy verge, bordered by lateral lawns, tree clumps and bushes. Copses and flowerbeds are also present. Sycamore mable trees border the main double path on the side of the Avenue du Panthéon. The part of the Boulevard Léopold II is surrounded by magnificent plane trees. Young and old will like to stroll on the number of paths with nice curves.
Access: Subway: Simonis / Tram: 19, 37, 49 / Bus: 49, 82, 20, 13, 14.
Bikes and roller skates forbidden.
Surface area: 21 ha.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 513 89 40
- website : http://www.koekelberg.be/p4w/?cont=754&lgn=1
Visit our partners' webpages
- Laurent Gerbaud Chocolates
- Folon Foundation
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History in Brussels
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour
- Galler Chocolates Grand-Place