JUPILER BREWERY - INBEV BELGIUM
4020 JUPILLE-SUR-MEUSE (LIEGE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Liège brewing tradition is today perpetuated in the Jupiler brewery. Established in 1853, it owes its know-how to the family Piedboeuf. Today, the Jupiler brewery is one of the entities of the Inbev group (the largest brewery group in the world). In order to ensure the perfect quality of your Jupiler beer, the Jupille brewery boasts some extremely sophisticated and ultramodern installations and equipment. It is here where the Jupiler beer is brewed. The group exports to more than 80 countries throughout the world.
Groups (min. 15 persons): visits on Monday at 9 am, 11 am, 2 pm and 6 pm (closed in July and August).
Reservations (at least 2 weeks prior to the visit) only via the website.
- fax : +32 (0) 70 22 29 21
- website : http://www.breweryvisits.com/jupiler_breweryvisit.php
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Domaine de Palogne - Kayak, Nature and History
- Spa-Francorchamps Racetrack Museum
- Baugnez 44 Historical Center - Battle of the Bulge Museum
- Mulum Museum - The Liege Light Museum
- Plopsa Coo - The Theme Park in the Belgian Ardennes