LOCAL MUSEUM OF THE JETTE EARLDOM
Demeure abbatiale de Dieleghem
Rue J. Tiebackx 14
1090 Brussels (JETTE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Documents and old engravings retracing the varied history of the commune and its ancient abbey. Library (over 35,000 volumes) - history, archaeology, folklore. Museum of local history and of the Jette Earldom (in the northwest of Brussels) - rooms of the 18th c. - architect Laurent Benoît Dewez. Temporary exhibitions, concerts. Objects found in the excavations of the Roman villa of Jette and the prelacy of Dieleghem. Documents about the castle of Rivieren in Ganshoren. Painting collection, engravings. Folklore and daily life. Objects found in the excavations of the gallo-roman shaft of Wemmel and the Saint-Martin church in Ganshoren.
Guided tours on written request.
Groups up to 30 people.
Closed on public holiday.
Bus: 13, 14.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 465 86 37
- email : email@example.com
Visit our partners' webpages
- Traditional Belgian Chocolatiers - Planète Chocolat
- The Atomium - Monument and Symbol Built for Expo 58
- Moof, Museum Of Original Figurines & 3D Comics in Brussels
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels