FORMER DIELEGHEM ABBEY
Rue Jean Tiebackx 14
1090 Brussels (JETTE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Founded in 1100, only the abbey palace built in the 18th century remains. Designed by architect L.B. Dewez. Temporary exhibitions. Heritage (history of the residence) and collections of 18-19th c. faïence by Moreau-Genot. Museum of local history of the Count of Jette. Documents and old engravings on the past of the abbey and the town. Library history-archaeology-folklore.
We highly recommend you to call before your visit: +32 (0)2/479 00 52. Renovation works planned.
Visit our partners' webpages
- ADAM, Art & Design Atomium Museum
- BOZAR - Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels
- Lion's Mound, Waterloo Battlefield
- Horta-Lambeaux Pavilion - The Pavilion of Human Passions
- BELvue museum, Brussels | Everything there is to know about Belgium