TOWN PARK OF JEMAPPES
Rue du Château Guillochain 35
7012 JEMAPPES (MONS)
- MAPS: Google Maps
A few minutes from the town centre, this marvellous park offers walkers a variety of entertainment over nearly 20 hectares: large fishing lakes, an exercise trail, tennis courts, etc. A beautiful rose garden, flower beds and centuries-old trees such as sequoias, beeches, and planes share the site with a 6 hectare arboretum. Here and there, ruins bear witness to the historical past of this park, including a splendid ecumenical chapel and a remarkably preserved late 18th century ice-house.
Admission free for the park.
- tel. : +32 (0) 65 82 20 03
- fax : +32 (0)
- website : http://www.jemappes.be
Tourist information on the town MONS
Visit our partners' webpages
- Plugstreet 14-18 Experience First World War Interpretation Centre
- Royal Museum of Mariemont
- The Eau d'Heures Lakes, the Largest Lakes in Belgium
- Vicinal Historic Tramway Discovery Centre in Lobbes-Thuin
- Archeosite® and Museum in Aubechies