The 1940 French Cavalry Corps Museum
Chaussée de Wavre 61
1350 JANDRAIN-JANDRENOUILLE (ORP-JAUCHE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
This museum is dedicated to the battles of the 1940 French Cavalry Corps and presents rare documents, maps, photos, equipment, arms, munitions of all French regiments that took part in the combats of May 1940.
Under the orders of General Blanchard, General Prioux's Cavalry Corps (2nd and 3rd Mechanics Division) had the mission to manage the set up of the 1st Army.
In other words, he had to prevent the German troops from contacting the defence position of the 1st Army before 14 May in the morning.
Narrated visits can be booked by calling +32 (0)476/27 62 10.
Cost of the visit: €2 per person.
Free for children.
Tourist information on the town ORP-JAUCHE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Laurent Gerbaud Chocolates
- Moof, Museum Of Original Figurines & 3D Comics in Brussels
- Belgian Comic Strip Centre - BCSC
- Royal Museum of the Army and Military History in Brussels
- Zaabär Chocolates & Spices