The Belgian Armed Forces Museum in Jambes
Chemin du Masuage 2
5100 JAMBES (NAMUR)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Discover, through different thematic rooms, the story of Belgian military engineering from 1830 to nowadays. Inside, an "archéodrome" will introduce you Belgian military engineering machines and vehicles.
Closed on public holiday.
Open: book your visit by calling the secretary: + 32 (0) 81 32 39 73.
Tourist information on the town NAMUR
Visit our partners' webpages
- Castle of Lavaux-Sainte-Anne
- The Domaine of the Caves of Han - Wildlife Reserve
- Jardins d'O de Nismes, eco trip aboard an electric boat
- Han Yesteryear, Centre for Country Life and Forgotten Crafts
- Domain of the Caves of Han - PrehistoHan