Route de la Gileppe 55 A
- MAPS: Google Maps
This weight-type dam, one of the oldest in Europe, was built between 1869 and 1878 and raised in 1971. It has a capacity of 25 million cubic metres. In the middle of this dam stands a 13.5 metre-high lion which was fashioned by Felix Bourré and is made up of 186 blocks. A panoramic viewpoint offers a breathtaking sight, in particular over the Hertogenwald. A panoramic belvedere offers a superb view, in particular of Hertogenwald.
Tourist information on the town JALHAY
Visit our partners' webpages
- LA PARADA "EDUCATIONAL HORSE FARM"
- Guillaume Apollinaire Museum
- Crystal Discovery at the Val Saint Lambert Castle
- Domaine de Palogne - Kayak, Nature and History
- Liège Archeoforum - Remnants & Archeological Museum