Rue du Bourgmestre 15
1050 Brussels (IXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Children's Museum of Brussels is a museum dedicated to children, awakeness and psychology. A fun and interactive place to share with your family.
Each exhibition aims to be participative and fun, with particular emphasis put on parent-child communication.
Come down to the Children's Museum of Brussels in September 2014 to see the new exhibition.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Laurent Gerbaud Chocolates
- Moof, Museum Of Original Figurines & 3D Comics in Brussels
- Aventure Parc Wavre - the tree-top park a stone's throw from Brussels
- Galler Chocolates Grand-Place
- Panorama at the Battle of Waterloo battlefield