Rue du Bourgmestre 15
1050 Brussels (IXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Children's Museum of Brussels is a museum dedicated to children, awakeness and psychology. A fun and interactive place to share with your family.
Each exhibition aims to be participative and fun, with particular emphasis put on parent-child communication.
Come down to the Children's Museum of Brussels in September 2014 to see the new exhibition.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels
- Traditional Belgian Chocolatiers - Planète Chocolat
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus
- December 2015, Plasticarium Art & Design Museum
- Lion's Mound, Waterloo Battlefield