Sounds Jazz Club
Rue de la Tulipe 28
1050 Brussels (IXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Sounds Jazz Club is a main player on the Belgian and international Jazz scene since the 1980s. It's a must visit in Brussels!
The Sounds Jazz Club opens its doors in Ixelles, not far from the trendy Flagey neighbourhood.
At the Sounds Club you can find:
- Extraordinary jazz concerts,
- an authentically 'Brussels' setting and a warm atmosphere,
- cocktails Italian specialities.
Since 1986, the "Sounds" has welcomed the biggest jazz musicians from Belgium and abroad, for some memorable concerts.
Everyday (except Sunday) from 8pm to 4am. Snack bar serving Italian specialities from 8pm.
Visit our partners' webpages
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours
- Folon Foundation
- Château de La Hulpe on the Solvay estate
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels