René Pechère Library
Rue de l'Ermitage 55
1050 Brussels (IXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
For enthusiasts of gardens, landscapes, cities and parks, the René Pechère Library is a real garden of 1001 pages!
Its full catalogue is available on the internet. Thousands of books, over 60 magazines, videos, CDs and more are in store!
Visits on reservation.
Open Monday to Friday from 10am to 6pm.
Open one in two Saturdays, check the dates on this website.
Closed on Sundays and public holidays.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Cistercian Abbey in Villers-la-Ville
- Mini-Europe, the EU's most beautiful monuments in Brussels
- Moof, Museum Of Original Figurines & 3D Comics in Brussels
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours
- Aventure Parc Wavre - the tree-top park a stone's throw from Brussels