Pâtisserie Nicolas Arnaud
Rue Américaine 93
1050 Brussels (IXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
At the heart of the fashionable Châtelain quarter, Pâtisserie Arnaud is a great place for a little sweet snack.
There's a lot of choice, with tarts, pastries, macaroons, sweets and ice creams, all in an exceptionally pleasant setting.
So, enjoy a little break at the Pâtisserie Arnaud to discover all of its lovely treats.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 544 09 85
Visit our partners' webpages
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History in Brussels
- Royal Museum of the Armed forces and Military History, Brussels
- Panorama at the Battle of Waterloo battlefield
- Cistercian Abbey in Villers-la-Ville
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels