MUSEUMS OF GEOLOGY AND MINERALOGY - ULB
Université Libre de Bruxelles , Bâtiment D
Avenue Antoine Depage 30
1050 Brussels (IXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Impressive collections of fossils, stones, minerals and crystals from all over the world.
Guided tours for groups on request, 2 weeks in advance.
Closed on Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays and school holidays.
Streetcar : 93, 94 / Bus : 71, 72.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 650 22 36
- fax : +32 (0) 2 650 22 26
- email : email@example.com
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Atomium - Monument and Symbol Built for Expo 58
- Royal Museums of Fine Arts - Musée Fin-de-Siècle Museum
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels
- Lion's Hamlet & Visitors' Centre and Waterloo battlefield
- BOZAR - Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels