MUSEUM OF MEDICINAL PLANTS AND PHARMACY (ULB)
Bd du Triomphe, accès 2
Institut de Pharmacie, bât. B, niveau 2
1050 Brussels (IXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The exhibition describes the history of medicinal plants. Pharmacy, chemistry, biology, pharmacology, medecine and history through a vast collection of samples of natural products coming from all over the world.
Sunday: guided visits only by appointment, from 9 am to 6 pm.
Documents: NL: introductory slide show - EN and NL: illustrated summary of the museum texts (38 p./€ 4,-).
Access: bus: 71/72 (Fraiteur), 95 (Thys) - metro : 1A (Delta) - trams: 23, 24, 25 (Etterbeek) - trains (Etterbeek ou Delta).
Visit our partners' webpages
- Horta-Lambeaux Pavilion - The Pavilion of Human Passions
- Mini-Europe, the EU's most beautiful monuments in Brussels
- Royal Museum of the Army and Military History in Brussels
- Panoramic view of the Battle of Waterloo battlefield
- The Wellington Museum in Waterloo