INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION MICHEL DE GHELDERODE AISBL
Clos du Cheval d'Argent 10
1050 Brussels (IXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
This foundation set up in 1980 wants to make the personality and the work of Michel de Ghelderode known to everybody.
Preferably by appointment, from Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 1 pm and from 2 pm to 6 pm (Wednesday from 9 am to 1 pm and from 2 pm to 4 pm).
Visit our partners' webpages
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus
- Royal Museum of the Armed forces and Military History, Brussels
- The Wellington Museum in Waterloo
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels