HOUSE OF THE WIDOW CIAMBERLANI
Rue Defacqz 48
1050 Brussels (IXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Built by P. Hankar in 1897 for the painter A. Ciamberlani, this mansion includes different material in its facade : ironwork, bricks, natural stone. This facade demonstrates great originality and the architect's deliberate rebuttal of traditional building concepts.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 513 89 40
Visit our partners' webpages
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- Traditional Belgian Chocolatiers - Planète Chocolat
- Royal Museum of the Armed forces and Military History, Brussels
- Cauchie House
- Lion's Mound, Waterloo Battlefield