HOUSE OF MAX HALLET
Avenue Louise 346
1050 Brussels (IXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The lawyer Max Hallet had this house built in 1904, according to the plans of V. Horta, to accommodate his clients and friends in a luxury setting. Victor Horta decorated the living and reception areas according to Hallet's wishes. A subtle wonder of simplicity... the quintessence of this talent!
Guided visits: via "Arkadia.be" for groups of max 25 persons, € 500,-.
Visits with out guide: by appointment with "Events at Horta": € 8,-/pers. for 15 minutes.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Belgian Comic Strip Centre - BCSC
- Horta-Lambeaux Pavilion - The Pavilion of Human Passions
- Aventure Parc Wavre - the tree-top park a stone's throw from Brussels
- Culturespaces - The Lion Hamlet - Visitor Centre
- Museum of Letters and Manuscripts in Brussels