Rue Paul Emile Janson 6
1050 Brussels (IXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Hôtel Tassel is a town house built in 1893 by Victory Horta. This Art Nouveau jewel in Brussels is listed as a UNESCO world heritage site.
The Hôtel Tassel was commissioned by scientist Emile Tassel, a friend of Horta. It was the first house where Horta applied his theories.
Must-sees: the iron girders, the large bay windows, the dynamic designs in stone.
Unfortunately; it is not possible to visit the Hôtel Tassel. However, a visit to the Horta Museum will let you find out more about this Art Nouveau masterpiece.
You can also treat yourself to an Art Nouveau guided tour by the organisation ARAU.
Find out more
Visit our partners' webpages
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History in Brussels
- Zaabär Chocolates & Spices
- Moof, Museum Of Original Figurines & 3D Comics in Brussels
- Traditional Belgian Chocolatiers - Planète Chocolat
- BOZAR - Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels