FREE UNIVERSITY OF BRUSSELS (ULB)
Avenue F. Roosevelt 50
1050 Brussels (IXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Founded in 1834 by Verhaegen. The buildings are constructed in the Brabantine Baroque style. In 1994, a new library was built and given the name "Toblerone", because of its triangular form which contrasts with the style from the other buildings dating back to the 30s.
Tram : 93, 94 / Bus : 71, 72.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 650 21 11
Visit our partners' webpages
- Château de La Hulpe on the Solvay estate
- The Wellington Museum in Waterloo
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour