FONDATION POUR L'ARCHITECTURE (ARCHITECTURE FOUNDATION)
Rue de l'Ermitage 55
1050 Brussels (IXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Fondation pour l'Architecture, a meeting, reflexion and debate place created in 1986 on the architect Philippe Rotthier¿s initiative, has played an important part in the diffusion of the architectural culture in Belgium. Today, Fondation pour l'Architecture expresses itself through important exhibitions realised in partnership with the Archives of Modern Architecture. These original exhibitions aim to make a large public appreciate little known figures and aspects of the Belgian architecture.
Opening hours only valid during exhibitions (periods in function of exhibitions): Tuesday to Friday: 12 pm to 6 pm - Saturday and Sunday: 10.30 am to 6 pm.
The educational service proposes playful and educational activities about exhibitions or certain themes.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Aventure Parc Wavre - the tree-top park a stone's throw from Brussels
- The Atomium - Monument and Symbol Built for Expo 58
- Galler Chocolates Grand-Place
- Château de La Hulpe on the Solvay estate
- Horta-Lambeaux Pavilion - The Pavilion of Human Passions