TREASURY OF THE COLLEGIATE OF HUY
Parvis Théoduin de Bavière
- MAPS: Google Maps
The fact that bishop Théoduin (+ 1075) decided to be buried in Huy gives us some indication of the affection that he had for the town. The grave furniture from his crypt is on display. Four medieval reliquaries, Meuse enamel, medieval sculptures, textiles from the haute époque, goldsmiths' art from Huy and Liège are the crypt's amazing treasure.
From 01/01 to 07/04 and from 01/10 to 31/12 also open during the week by appointment.
Closed during the services.
Languages of the visits: FR, NL, EN, ES (on request).
Information: Tourist Office, Quai de Namur 1, 4500 Huy - tel: +32 (0) 85/21 29 15 - fax: +32 (0) 85/23 29 44; curator: +32 (0)4/221 42 79.
Children younger than 12 years: free of charge.
Tourist information on the town HUY
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Liege Print and Drawings Museum
- LA PARADA "EDUCATIONAL HORSE FARM"
- The Grand Curtius - The Ardent City's Museum
- Ansembourg Museum (Museum of Archaeology and the Decorative Arts)
- Stavelot Abbey, tourism & culture space, non-profit organisation