Huy Fortress, National Resistance Memorial
- MAPS: Google Maps
The discovery of all Huy's major tourist attractions is a real journey.
Discover the Huy region by cable-car, the prestigious site of the historic town and the fortress with its impressive Resistance and Concentration Camps Museum (11 rooms).
Last visit 1 hour before closing time. Access by cable car in July and August, on request for groups. Guided tours: reservations required at least 10 days in advance - for groups only (20-40 people).
INDICE PASSE-PARTOUT: 010111
Tourist information on the town HUY
Visit our partners' webpages
- Mulum Museum - The Liege Light Museum
- Domaine de Palogne - Kayak, Nature and History
- Stavelot Abbey, tourism & culture space, non-profit organisation
- Ansembourg Museum (Museum of Archaeology and the Decorative Arts)
- Baugnez 44 Historical Center - Battle of the Bulge Museum