Le Temps d'une Pause
Rue de la Station 26
- MAPS: Google Maps
It's time to stop for a moment and enjoy yourself, and here's the perfect place for a well-earned rest, Le Temps d'une Pause in Houyet. Relax.
- Ask and you shall receive
- Beers to drink and others used to prepare the dishes
- Bistrot de Terroir® (Local produce bistros)
Snacks, desserts, bikers, kayaks, or for children
Located in the centre of Houyet, a stone's throw from the River Lesse and the station, Le Temps d'une Pause will be delighted to welcome you to its large terrace.
Snacks, ice creams, crêpes, pizzas, cocktails, bingo, darts, table football, books, colouring pencils, themed parties, concerts, TV... No matter what type of relaxation you're looking for, Le Temps d'une Pause will have it.
Biker friendly, Le Temps d'une Pause is located at the start of a kayakking route along the Lesse and near a RAVeL cycle path.
Local products offered by Le Temps d'une Pause
Try the house speciality, Rouge Croix carbonnade, and the special beers, Chinette, Cambrée and Rouge Croix.
Bistrot de Terroir®
The Bistrot de Terroir® label distinguishes typical Walloon cafés and guarantees a friendly and high-quality welcome in an authentic establishment.
Bistrot de Terroir®'s aim is for you to have a lovely, delicious time, while also discovering the region's specialities.
While you're in a Bistrot de Terroir®, ask for a loyalty card which is valid throughout the network.
Along the banks of the Lesse, come in and have a rest.
- tel. : +32 (0) 488 00 75 61
Tourist information on the town HOUYET
Visit our partners' webpages
- Han Yesteryear, Centre for Country Life and Forgotten Crafts
- Récréalle Leisure and Recreation Centre in the Belgian Ardennes
- The Trois Vallées Steam Train Museum in Treignes
- Yellow Libert Kayaks - Kayak Down the River Lesse
- The Domaine of the Caves of Han - Wildlife Reserve