Visit : Religious Heritage
CHURCH OF SAINT CATHERINE
© "Maison du Tourisme Houffalize - La Roche-en-Ardenne"
Place Janvier 45
- MAPS: Google Maps
This church is in primary Gothic style. Many restorations were carried out after the war, but you can still admire a unique lectern, the recumbent figure of Thierry II and the tombstone of Guerricus.
Tourist information on the town HOUFFALIZE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Houtopia - Recreational Centre Promoting Children's Rights in Houffalize
- Durbuy Labyrinth - Aliens in summer 2014
- Durbuy Adventure - Kayaking on the River Ourthe
- Bouillon Castle and its Birds of Prey Show
- Bastogne War Museum, Second World War Memorial Centre