Chemin du Spéléoclub de Belgique
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Hotton Grottoes are the only ones completely listed as 'Patrimoine Naturel Exceptionnel de Wallonie' (Exceptional Natural Heritage of Wallonia), with two stars in the Michelin guide. Come and discover the immense gallery of the Speleoclub and all the different forms of concretions. Return by lift and visit to the 'Calestienne' garden.
Closed on 25/12 and 01/01.
Last visit: 1 hour before closing.
From All Saints Day to Easter: visits during WE at 2 pm and 3.30 pm. Daily: only for groups by appointment.
Christmas and carnival holidays: visits daily at 11 am, 2 pm and 3.30 pm.
Duration of the guided visits: app. 60 min.
Tourist information on the town HOTTON
Visit our partners' webpages
- Houtopia - Recreational Centre Promoting Children's Rights in Houffalize
- Bastogne War Museum, Second World War Memorial Centre
- Forest Fun Park Chlorophylle
- Feudal Castle of La Roche-en-Ardenne
- The Game Park of La Roche-en-Ardennes