The Henri-Chapelle American Cemetary in Hombourg
Rue du Mémorial Américain 159
4852 HOMBOURG (PLOMBIERES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
American memorial and cemetery where almost 8000 soldiers are buried and 450 missing soldiers are honoured.
This site shows the sacrifice made for a nation in the fight against Nazi ideology that spread the panic in our country during the Second World War.
Guided tours on request.
Closed 1/1, 25/12.
Picnic and dogs not allowed.
Tourist information on the town PLOMBIERES
Visit our partners' webpages
- Baugnez 44 Historical Center - Battle of the Bulge Museum
- Natural Centre of Botrange
- Plopsa Coo theme park - fun and leisure for the whole family
- Crystal Discovery at the Val Saint Lambert Castle
- Reinhardstein Château in Metternich