"LA PIERRE BRUNEHAUT"
Croisée des 6 Chemins
7620 HOLLAIN (BRUNEHAUT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The standing stone is made up of sandstone of the Landes and is considered as the oldest one in Belgium. It weighs approximately 22 tonnes, it is 4,25 m high, 3 m wide and 0, 60 m thick. The site is located at a few hundred meters from the Escaut and offers a magnificent view on the surrounding countryside.
Tourist information on the town BRUNEHAUT
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Our Lady with the Rose Hospital in Lessines
- Mundaneum - The Wallonia-Brussels Federation Archive Centre
- Plugstreet 14-18 Experience First World War Interpretation Centre
- The Eau d'Heures Lakes, the Largest Lakes in Belgium
- Natura Parc - Accrobranche park in Belgium at the Lacs de l'Eau d'Heure