"LA PIERRE BRUNEHAUT"
Croisée des 6 Chemins
7620 HOLLAIN (BRUNEHAUT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The standing stone is made up of sandstone of the Landes and is considered as the oldest one in Belgium. It weighs approximately 22 tonnes, it is 4,25 m high, 3 m wide and 0, 60 m thick. The site is located at a few hundred meters from the Escaut and offers a magnificent view on the surrounding countryside.
Tourist information on the town BRUNEHAUT
Visit our partners' webpages
- Vicinal Historic Tramway Discovery Centre in Lobbes-Thuin
- The Beloeil Castle and its Park - The Belgian Versailles
- The Eau d'heure lakes - La Plate Taille Welcome Centre
- Espace Chimay - beer and cheese interpretation centre
- Archeosite® and Museum in Aubechies