MOTORIUM SAROLEA: SAROLEA MUSEUM AND HERSTAL DURING THE TIME OF THE GREAT INVENTIONS;
Rue Saint-Lambert 84
- MAPS: Google Maps
In the old Saroléa motorcycle factories, a major industrial site in Herstal in the beginning of the 20th century, we propose you to discover the Saroléa Museum and "Herstal during the time of the great inventions".
The Saroléa Museum retraces the history of the factory and its district. It compares the history of the factories with that of the workers, the women's emancipation...
From the prehistory to the contemporary epoch, Herstal and the great inventions present in an educational way the evolution of techniques and knowledge by means of themes on science, mobility, commerce, professions, energy and communication.
Through experiments and scale models, the visitors can discover the inventions in a practical and educational way.
Open all year round, by reservation.
- tel. : +32 (0) 4 248 48 10
- email : email@example.com
Tourist information on the town HERSTAL
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Grand Curtius - The Ardent City's Museum
- Domaine de Palogne - Kayak, Nature and History
- New in Liège: Opening of La Boverie on 5 May 2016
- Stavelot Abbey, tourism & culture space, non-profit organisation
- Natural Centre of Botrange