COMMUNAL MUSEUM OF HERSTAL
Place Licourt 25
- MAPS: Google Maps
In this building, which is listed as seventeenth century Meuse region style, one can discover the folklore of a region and illustrations of everyday life in the nineteenth and early twentieth century. History, acheology (from the prehistory to the Middle Ages) and folklore of the commune and its surroundings. Charlemagne, from History to Legend. Souvenir of the Herstal battles in August 1914 and the war 1940-1945. Everyday life in the 19th century and early in the 20th century. Industries from Herstal.
Inauguration of the 'Espace Greg' on 23 Octobre.
Closed on public holidays, 24, 26, 31/12, 2/1.
Also open by appointment.
Guided tours on request, for groups up to 25 people.
INDICE PASSE-PARTOUT: 050210
Tourist information on the town HERSTAL
Visit our partners' webpages
- Reinhardstein Château in Metternich
- Baugnez 44 Historical Center - Battle of the Bulge Museum
- Museum of the Stavelot-Malmedy Principality
- Liège Archeoforum - Remnants & Archeological Museum
- Crystal Discovery at the Val Saint Lambert Castle