CHARLEMAGNE CHOCOLATE FACTORY
Place Jacques Brel 8
- MAPS: Google Maps
History of the farm, dating back to the 17th century. Place of birth of Charlemagne. Visit of the traditional chocolate factory.
For groups only, at least 20 people. By appointment.
History of Charlemagne.
History of Chocolate.
Duration: 1 hour.
Visits to the chocolate factory.
Tourist information on the town HERSTAL
Visit our partners' webpages
- Guillaume Apollinaire Museum
- Wild World Safari in Aywaille
- The Liege Print and Drawings Museum
- Stavelot Abbey, tourism & culture space, non-profit organisation
- Museum of the Stavelot-Malmedy Principality