CHATEAU FARM OF HERMALLE-SOUS-HUY
Chaussée Freddy Terwagne 132a
4480 HERMALLE-SOUS-HUY (ENGIS)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Square building of the 17th-18th century. One of the most beautiful barns of the province. The inner court looks out onto the Hermalle castle, which still is surrounded by moats. Tourist site with exhibitions, Museum & Library, tavern and terrace, shop with regional products, books and CD-Rom.
Closed on 1/1 and 25/12.
Free access on weekends (Saturday 2 pm-7 pm, Sunday 11 am - 7 pm).
Group visits, by appointment, are guided and with admission fee (€ 4,-/person with a minimum of 15 persons).
Car park for busses in front of the Saint-Martin Church.
Access for wheelchairs, on request.
BE CAREFUL: Every weekend of January: Saturday: 2 pm - 6 pm, Sunday: 11am - 6 pm.
INDICE PASSE-PARTOUT: 020257
See heading Museums and Spare time "Museum et Library of Gastronomy"
or "Museum Postes Restantes" and events
Tourist information on the town ENGIS
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Liege Print and Drawings Museum
- Baugnez 44 Historical Center - Battle of the Bulge Museum
- Ansembourg Museum (Museum of Archaeology and the Decorative Arts)
- Museum of the Stavelot-Malmedy Principality
- Plopsa Coo theme park - fun and leisure for the whole family