The Provincial Estate of Hélécine
Rue Armand Dewolf 2
- MAPS: Google Maps
The listed 18th-century, Neoclassical castle provides prestigious facilities for your business on an exceptional site in a remarkable green setting.
This estate, converted into a conference centre, can welcome 10 to 500 guests. The staterooms and the sumptuous domed hall form the ideal setting for receptions and corporate events.
The 28ha park and the castle's cour d'honneur lend themselves perfectly for product presentations and other events.
The Estate's Castle includes :
- 12 fitted out adjustable rooms (educational resources available),
- 2 multi-purpose rooms with 125 and 350 seats,
- A reception hall which can welcome up to 500 people.
Food and catering can be taken care of by the Estate (regional menus or high-quality gourmet menus) or by a caterer of your choice.
- Fishing, tennis, mini-golf, horse riding, playgrounds, guided tours,
- Tasting of the Heylissem Abbey's beer, unlimited parking,
- Easy access: motorway E40 Brussels-Liege - exit 26.
INDICE PASSE-PARTOUT: 030111
Unguided entry throughout the year. Free children's' playground.
Tourist information on the town HELECINE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History in Brussels
- Antoine Wierz Museum - Royal Museums for Fine Arts
- Cistercian Abbey in Villers-la-Ville
- Cauchie House
- Lion's Mound, Waterloo Battlefield