Miniature Train Museum
Rue de France 42 8
5543 HEER (HASTIERE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Throughout the 20th century, our region had an important rail network. This was due, in no small part, to flourishing economic activity.
Little by little, however, the companies closed down, or decentralised their activities. Borders disappeared, making rail connections less useful.
The Miniature Train of Haute-Meuse is helping us relive those glory days through the 'little train' and models.
Tourist information on the town HASTIERE
Visit our partners' webpages
- SAINT-GÉRARD DE BROGNE ABBEY
- Dinant Citadel, fortress in the Meuse Valley
- Récréalle Leisure and Recreation Centre in the Belgian Ardennes
- Freÿr sur Meuse Castle and its Gardens
- 'La Merveilleuse" Grotto in Dinant