Miniature Train Museum
Rue de France 42 8
5543 HEER (HASTIERE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Throughout the 20th century, our region had an important rail network. This was due, in no small part, to flourishing economic activity.
Little by little, however, the companies closed down, or decentralised their activities. Borders disappeared, making rail connections less useful.
The Miniature Train of Haute-Meuse is helping us relive those glory days through the 'little train' and models.
Tourist information on the town HASTIERE
Visit our partners' webpages
- 'La Merveilleuse" Grotto in Dinant
- SAINT-GÉRARD DE BROGNE ABBEY
- The Maredsous Abbey and St Joseph Visitors' Centre
- Dinant Citadel, fortress in the Meuse Valley
- The Domain of the Caves of Han