SWAMPS OF HARCHIES-HENSIES-POMMEROEUL
Chemin des Préaux 5
7321 HARCHIES (BERNISSART)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Regional Centre for Initiation to the Environment of Harchies invites you to come and have a nice time at one of the most prestigious natural sites of Wallonia: the swamps of Harchies-Hensies-Pommeroeul. Specialised in conceiving animations, our team proposes various activities and trainings to help you understand what links us to the environment and to help you to act in your everyday life.
Regular guided visits for everyone every first Saturday of the month at 9 am and every third Saturday of the month at 1.30 pm. No reservation. Duration of the visit: about 3 hours. Meeting point: Pommeroeul church (leaning church tower).
Please contact us, to get our rates.
Tourist information on the town BERNISSART
Visit our partners' webpages
- Mundaneum - The Wallonia-Brussels Federation Archive Centre
- The Our Lady with the Rose Hospital in Lessines
- Natura Parc - Accrobranche park in Belgium at the Lacs de l'Eau d'Heure
- The Beloeil Castle and its Park - The Belgian Versailles
- Vicinal Historic Tramway Discovery Centre in Lobbes-Thuin