The Centre for Country Life and Forgotten Crafts
Rue des Grottes 14
5580 HAN-SUR-LESSE (ROCHEFORT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
On more than 600m² and two floors, more than 50 crafts are represented by scenes with more than 80 adapted dummies, dressed in the fashion of 1900, with more than 5000 tools. An exhibition of paintings is dedicated to farm life.
From 01/11 to 31/03 by appointment, groups from min. 20 persons.
Extra telephone number: + 32 (0)472/54 89 77.
Questionnaire for schools (1 primary school, 1 secondary school inf.).
Perfect for trips for seniors.
- website : http://www.grotte-de-han.be/en/tickets
Tourist information on the town ROCHEFORT
Visit our partners' webpages
- SAINT-GÉRARD DE BROGNE ABBEY
- The Relais de Falemprise - The Eau d'Heure Lakes leisure centre
- Jardins d'O de Nismes, eco trip aboard an electric boat
- The Steam Train Museum in Treignes
- The Maredsous Abbey and St Joseph Visitors' Centre