Kayak Les Remous - Descent of the Ourthe river
Rue de Xhignesse 35
- MAPS: Google Maps
Come and discover the Ourthe river in a kayak (1,2 or 3 seated) in a family-friendly environment between Barvaux-Bomal-Hamoir and Comblain-au-Pont.
Hamoir offers: secure car park, changing rooms, toilets, showers, BBQs to hire, mini-golf, beach volleyball, pétanque green and a bouncy castle. Life jackets are free of charge - waterproof containers can be hired.
The train station is 500m on foot away.
Group discounts available for a minimum of 20 people.
Tourist information on the town HAMOIR
Visit our partners' webpages
- Guillaume Apollinaire Museum
- Stavelot Abbey, tourism and culture spot
- Reinhardstein Château in Metternich
- Museum of Walloon Fine Arts in Liège
- Mulum Museum - The Liege Light Museum