Rue de Tongres 77
4684 HACCOURT (OUPEYE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Poultry, Visé geese, open air duck farming. Production of foie gras, breast fillets and other derivatives. Ancient varieties of apples, pears, plums and cherries.
Guided visits for groups (min. 15 pers.) - reservations required.
Farm shop, open from Monday to Saturday (9h30-19h00).
Tourist information on the town OUPEYE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Ansembourg Museum (Museum of Archaeology and the Decorative Arts)
- Museum of the Stavelot-Malmedy Principality
- Guillaume Apollinaire Museum
- Blegny-Mine, coal mine and UNESCO world heritage site
- Mulum Museum - The Liege Light Museum