SMALL BREAD MUSEUM
Rue de la Biderie 9
7950 GROSAGE (CHIEVRES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Old farm from 1806, together with a restored barn.
Antique tools for harvesting the cereal and for the bread production.
Open the year round for groups of at least 30 pers.
All the tours are guided; on request.
Activities (e.g. baking of bread).
Visit of a wind mill and a farm for all ages (from nursery school onwards).
- tel. : +32 (0) 69 68 82 91
Tourist information on the town CHIEVRES
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Spin Cablepark: Waterskiing at the Eau d'Heure Lakes
- Bois-Du-Luc Ecomuseum
- Le Pass - The Science Adventure Park
- Vicinal Historic Tramway Discovery Centre in Lobbes-Thuin
- International Carnival and Mask Museum, Binche