Aulne Abbey Brewery
Rue Vandervelde 273
6534 GOZEE (THUIN)
- MAPS: Google Maps
This traditional Belgian brewery produces Certified Belgian Abbey Beer in the historic Cistercian ruins of Aulne Abbey. In short:
- "Certified Belgian Abbey Beer" brewed in the heart of the listed site of Aulne Abbey,
- Guided tours can be organised with explanations from the master brewer,
- A tavern with a tasting room to seat 80 people.
The craft brewery is located in the Vallée de la Paix (Valley of Peace), at the heart of Aulne Abbey. It is located in the former 18th-century stables. It produces and markets Aulne Abbey beers (ADA), true Belgian abbey beers.
Visit the Val de Sambre breweryThe brewery offers an educational visit of the facilities followed by a tasting of the beer of your choice. Cost: €5.50pp.
The TavernThe brewery invites you to discover its tavern, a unique place with a view over the Cistercian ruins. The tasting room seats 80. Come and try a beer with a local sandwich! Also visit the site of the Cistercian Abbey of Aulne.
Tourist information on the town THUIN
Visit our partners' webpages
- Pairi Daiza - the best zoo in Belgium 2014
- Archeosite® and Museum in Aubechies
- The Spin Cablepark: Waterskiing at the Eau d'Heure Lakes
- The Beloeil Castle and its Park - The Belgian Versailles
- Vicinal Historic Tramway Discovery Centre in Lobbes-Thuin