CASTLE OF MORVAL
Rue de Morval 10
7830 GONDREGNIES (SILLY)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Surrounded by age-old trees, the Château de Morval is a beautifully-proportioned, classical building complete with an 18th century orangery. The Seigniory of Papignies covered Fouleng and Gondregnies. Today, nothing remains of the old castle. The existing residence was built in the 18th century and remodelled during the following century.
Not accessible to the public.
For more information click HERE - © All rights reserved HCD asbl - DIN Consult sprl - 2003
- tel. : +32 (0) 68 45 56 16
Tourist information on the town SILLY
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Spin Cablepark: Waterskiing at the Eau d'Heure Lakes
- Plugstreet 14-18 Experience First World War Interpretation Centre
- Vicinal Historic Tramway Discovery Centre in Lobbes-Thuin
- The Eau d'heure lakes - La Plate Taille Visitors' Centre
- The Historic Canal du Centre and its Hydraulic Lifts