CASTLE OF MORVAL
Rue de Morval 10
7830 GONDREGNIES (SILLY)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Surrounded by age-old trees, the Château de Morval is a beautifully-proportioned, classical building complete with an 18th century orangery. The Seigniory of Papignies covered Fouleng and Gondregnies. Today, nothing remains of the old castle. The existing residence was built in the 18th century and remodelled during the following century.
Not accessible to the public.
- tel. : +32 (0) 68 45 56 16
Tourist information on the town SILLY
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Our Lady with the Rose Hospital in Lessines
- The Beloeil Castle and its Park - The Belgian Versailles
- Pairi Daiza - the best zoo in Belgium 2014
- Le Bois du Cazier: Mining, Glass and Industry museums
- Natura Parc - Accrobranche park in Belgium at the Lacs de l'Eau d'Heure