The Caves of Goyet
Rue de Strouvia 3
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Caves of Goyet are an exceptional prehistoric site in Belgium which you can visit, just a few kilometres from Namur.
Located in the hollow of a 90 hectare limestone massif, the Caves of Goyet bear witness to an exceptional past, which you can now experience.
Accompanied by a guide, you can enter one of Belgium's most beautiful networks, follow in the footsteps of your ancestors and discover the secrets of fire. Perhaps you'll come across the newest residents of Goyet, the bats!
Touch, test, feel, and experience... all this is in store for you at the Caves of Goyet!
Visits and themed workshops
Guided tours, themed entertainment, business activities... On your own, with children or in a group.
Discover the secrets of the Caves!
Find out more (In French).
Preparing your visit
- During the year, the first Sunday of the month: tour at 2pm and at 3.30pm
- School holidays, July and August: every Sunday: tour at 2pm and at 3.30pm
Booking required outside these periods.
- Adults: €9
- Children: €7
- Senior citizens and students: €8.50
- Free for children under 5
- Groups: contact the Caves' team
By car: Motorway E411, exit 16 Wierde. GPS coordinates 50° 26'39''N 5°00'53''E
By train: Stations at Courrière, Andenne, Ciney, Namur.
Bus connections: Line 42 Namur-Faulx-Andenne (stop: Mozet - Grottes de Goyet)
Tourist information on the town GESVES
Visit our partners' webpages
- SAINT-GÉRARD DE BROGNE ABBEY
- Dinant Evasion: Kayaking Down the River Lesse
- Récréalle Leisure and Recreation Centre in the Belgian Ardennes
- The Citadel of Namur
- Castle of Celles-Vêves