LAKE AT GENVAL (LAC DE GENVAL)
Avenue du Lac
1332 GENVAL (RIXENSART)
- MAPS: Google Maps
A large stretch of water (18 ha) in a particularly welcoming environment, ideal for walks. Restaurants, hotels, water sport base, Musée de l'Eau de la Fontaine (Museum for Water and Springs), monuments...
Lake of Genval: guided visits of about 1h30 for groups. Info and reservations: S.I. Rixensart asbl - Villa Beau-Site - Avenue des Combattants 14 - Tel & Fax: +32 (0)2 653 69 37.
The Chalet, Avenue du Lac is open on Saturday, Sunday and public holidays, from 2 pm to 6 pm, from 01/05 to 30/09.
Tourist information on the town RIXENSART
Visit our partners' webpages
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- Cistercian Abbey in Villers-la-Ville
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels
- BELvue Museum in Brussels
- Moof, Museum Of Original Figurines & 3D Comics in Brussels