Rue Auguste Lannoye 32
1332 GENVAL (RIXENSART)
- MAPS: Google Maps
This small museum, located in the premises of the archery club of Rixensart Ste Croix (vertical archery) houses a collection of more than 1000 items, such as various documents, pictures, old arrows, cups, etc. You can practice vertical archery.
Also open for groups (only on request) by contacting the Syndicat d'Initiative at +32 (0)2/653 69 37 or +32 (0)2/653 46 56.
Open for the occasion of the "Printemps des Musées" (Spring of the Museums).
Closed on Thursdays in case of public holiday (see time table below).
Tourist information on the town RIXENSART
Visit our partners' webpages
- Antoine Wierz Museum - Royal Museums for Fine Arts
- BOZAR - Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour
- Zaabär Chocolates & Spices
- Lion's Mound, Waterloo Battlefield