PARK OF THE UNIVERSITY FACULTY OF AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE
Passage des Déportés 2
- MAPS: Google Maps
The former Benedictine Abbey at Gembloux was rebuilt in the 18th century in neo-classical sytle by the architect Dewez. Currently the University Faculty of Agricultural Science is housed here. The site consists of an arboretum of conifer and broad-leafed trees, as well as an English tree park.
Exceptionally open at weekends in conjunction with special events.
Guided tours : the Gembloux tourist office cooperates with events organised by the university agronomics faculty and arranges guided tours (by prior reservation). It also organises guided tours of the buildings of the former Benedictine abbey (rate: € 1,50 per person for groups).
Access : E411 motorway (Brussels - Namur), exit 11 Gembloux - At the "Trois Clés" hotel turn left on the N4 towards Namur, then follow the signs.
Tourist information on the town GEMBLOUX
Visit our partners' webpages
- THE FARMHOUSE-CHATEAU OF COURRIERE
- Jardins d'O de Nismes | Eco trip aboard an electric boat
- The Trois Vallées Steam Train Museum in Treignes
- Walks in the Pays de Namur, guided tours of Namur and its surroundings
- Lorette Cave in Rochefort